Student Learning Outcomes
- An ability to design a solution to solve complex engineering problems by synthesizing advanced technical knowledge in engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to design engineering solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate and engage effectively with a range of audiences.
- An ability to specify or design appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
- An ability to support and value new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.