Student Learning Outcomes
- Assesses, applies and evaluates the use of current approaches, concepts and tools to a problem or application in the field of study.
- Disaggregates, reformulates and adapts principal ideas, techniques and methods at the forefront of the field of study in carrying out a project or thesis.
- Provides evidence of contributing to, expanding, evaluating or refining the information base within the field of study.
- Articulates and explores the application and impact of ethical and moral standards to the practice of the field of study.
- Creates sustained, coherent arguments or explanations summarizing his/her work, for both general and specialized audiences.
- Assesses and develops a position on contemporary issues in the field of study; articulates and defends the significance and implications of the field in terms of challenges and trends in a social or global context.