Master of Science in Education
Priority Application Deadline: Fall- May 15, Spring- November 1, Summer- February 1
Standard Application Deadline: Fall- August 1, Spring- December 1, Summer- April 1
Late applications are accepted and considered as space allows.
- Completion of application for admission
- $45 non- refundable application fee
- Official transcripts of all college coursework verifying completion of a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university (some programs may accept the evaluated equivalency), with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (2.75 for conditional acceptance). The presentation of a minimum combined score of 300 on the verbal and quantitative sections of the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or passing score on CSET Exam to overcome a low grade point average.
- Three recommendations from professional sources who can address candidate's potential for success in education.
- Written statement that includes your reasons for choosing teaching as a profession, your reasons for choosing to study at California Baptist University and why you are personally suited for teaching.
- Acceptance for admission by the director of the graduate program in education.