Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the program, the successful student:
- Designs, develops, and integrates information systems and technology with experiment design methodologies to facilitate the process of engineering knowledge.
- Independently implements information systems and technology to construct knowledge artifacts that solve immense enterprise communication expectations.
- Evaluates a knowledge artifact with respect to its societal contribution and dynamic business value.
- Identifies, creates, and bestows the strategic enterprise architecture used to deliver business value through knowledge engineering and, on a global scale, visualize results.
- Conducts knowledge engineering science activities with awareness of and according to business process policy, privacy, security, and ethical considerations.