Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate competency and proficiency in Athletic Training skills and become eligible to sit for the Board of Certification (BOC) Exam.
- Develop and apply a clinical philosophy that includes Practice-Based Evidence/Evidence-Based Practice and sound clinical decision making.
- Model and facilitate a healthy lifestyle, an integration of faith and whole patient care.
- Engage in a diverse number of clinical experiences.
- Practice advanced Athletic Training clinical skills including various manual therapies.
- Develop effective interprofessional communication, values and ethics for interprofessional practice, articulation of roles and responsibilities of interprofessional team members and perform effectively in interprofessional teams.
- Secure employment in the field of athletic training and remain in the athletic training profession.
- Participate in scholarly activities including action research and disseminate new evidence to the larger athletic training and healthcare communities.