Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate competency and proficiency in Athletic Training skills and become eligible to sit for the Board of Certification (BOC) Exam.
- Develop and apply a clinical philosophy that includes Practice-Based Evidence/Evidence-Based Practice and sound clinical decision making.
- Identify and facilitate a healthy lifestyle, an integration of faith and whole patient care.
- Engage in a diverse number of clinical experiences and patient populations.
- Practice advanced Athletic Training clinical skills including various manual therapies.
- Develop effective interprofessional communication, values and ethics for interprofessional practice, articulation of roles and responsibilities of interprofessional team members and perform effectively in interprofessional teams.
- Participate in scholarly activities including action research and disseminate new evidence to the larger athletic training and healthcare communities.
The California Baptist University Athletic Training Program empowers students to live their purpose as allied health professionals in a nurturing faith-based environment. Graduates will provide whole person care by developing their clinical expertise and skill, using evidence based curriculum with high academic standards and high quality clinical experiences.
- Academic Preparation for Employment
- Whole Person Care
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Interprofessional Practice
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion