|Priority||May 15||November 1|
|Standard||August 1||December 1|
Update 6/26/20: Given the obstacles related to Coronavirus (COVID-19) we are accommodating where possible in our application and admission process. CBU continues to accept applications for Fall 2020, offering acceptance as space allows! Additionally, we have modified our application requirements for several of our programs to better serve you.
- Application for admission with a $45 a application fee
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and/or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation, or the evaluated equivalency.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 for unconditional admission, 2.75 for conditional admission. Applicants with a GPA below 2.75 may be considered for admission.
- Official sealed transcripts showing completion of a bachelor's degree. Additional transcripts may be required to verify prerequisites or GPA.
- Two recommendations. It is preferred that at least one recommendation be from a professor or instructor. Family and friends may not complete recommendations.
- Comprehensive essay of at least 300 words to include:
- Purpose for entering the program
- Experiences that have directed your interest in applied mathematics
- Application of mathematics that excite you
- Reasons for choosing to study at CBU
- Successful interview with the director of the Applied Mathematics Program
- An applicant whose first language is not English and/or does not have a degree from an institution where English is the primary language of instruction is required to demonstrate English proficiency.
- Multivariable Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Probability and Statistics
- Linear Algebra