|Priority||May 15||November 1|
|Standard||August 1||December 1|
Late applications are accepted and considered as space allows.
- Application for admission with a $45 non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or evaluated equivalency
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 for unconditional admission, 2.75 for conditional admission. Applicants with a GPA below 2.75 may be considered for admission.
- Official sealed transcripts showing completion of a bachelor's degree. Additional transcripts may be required to verify prerequisites or GPA.
- Two recommendations. It is preferred that at least one recommendation be from a professor or instructor. Family and friends may not complete recommendations.
- Comprehensive essay of at least 300 words to include:
- Purpose for entering the program
- Experiences that have directed your interest in applied mathematics
- Application of mathematics that excite you
- Reasons for choosing to study at CBU
Essay can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successful interview with the director of the Applied Mathematics Program
- An applicant whose first language is not English and/or does not have a degree from an institution where English is the primary language of instruction is required to demonstrate English proficiency.
- Multivariable Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Probability and Statistics
- Linear Algebra