Now accepting applications for Fall 2023.
Applicants are considered for admission based on a review of the following:
- Application for admission with a $45 graduate application fee
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and/or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation, or the evaluated equivalency with a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above.
- Official transcripts from a college or university reflecting completion of a baccalaureate degree. Additional transcripts may be required for prerequisite or GPA verification.
- Two recommendations from academic or professional sources. Family and friends may not complete recommendations.
- Comprehensive essay of at least 1,000 words that includes the following:
- Purpose for entering the program
- How the program will allow you to live your purpose
- How your characteristics and goals are congruent with the University's mission
- Successful interview with the MPH program director
- An applicant whose first language is not English and/or does not have a degree from an institution where English is the primary language of instruction is required to demonstrate English proficiency by submitting a recent test score from Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Introduction to Statistics (STA 144 or equivalent)
Recommended but not required: Epidemiology (HSC 305)