Applications currently being accepted for Fall 2019.
Priority Deadline: January 15
Standard Deadline: March 1
Applicants are considered for admission based on a review of the following:
- Application for admission with a $45 non-refundable graduate application fee
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or the evaluated equivalency with cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above
- Official transcripts from a college or university reflecting completion of a baccalaureate degree. Additional transcripts may be required for prerequisite or GPA verification.
- Two recommendations from academic or professional sources. Family and friends may not complete recommendations.
- Comprehensive essay of at least 500 words that includes the following:
- Purpose for entering the program
- How program will allow student to live his/her purpose
- How the student's characteristics and goals are congruent with the University's mission
- Successful interview with the MPH program director
- An applicant whose first language is not English and/or does not have a degree from an institution where English is the primary language of instruction is required to demonstrate English proficiency by submitting a recent test score from Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Introduction to Statistics (STA 144 or equivalent)
Recommended but not required: Epidemiology (HSC 305)