|Priority||May 15||November 1|
|Standard||August 1||December 1|
Now accepting applications for Fall 2021 and Spring 2021.
- Application for admission with $45 graduate application fee
- A Bachelor of Arts in Music or a Bachelor of Music from an accredited college or university which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and/or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation, or the evaluated equivalency.
- A minimum 3.0 GPA for unconditional admission and a minimum of 2.75 GPA for conditional admission
- Official transcripts from each institution of higher education attended
- Three recommendations from sources who can personally attest to the candidate's potential for scholarly and professional success. Family members and friends may not complete recommendations.
- A comprehensive essay that includes the following:
- Purpose for entering the program
- Reasons for choosing to study at California Baptist University
- Spiritual life and experience