|Priority||May 15||November 1|
|Standard||August 1||December 1|
Update 6/26/20: Given the obstacles related to Coronavirus (COVID-19) we are accommodating where possible in our application and admission process. CBU continues to accept applications for Fall 2020, offering acceptance as space allows! Additionally, we have modified our application requirements for several of our programs to better serve you.
- Application for admission with $45 graduate application fee
- A Bachelor of Arts in Music or a Bachelor of Music from a regionally accredited institution or the evaluated equivalency
- A minimum 3.0 GPA for unconditional admission and a minimum of 2.75 GPA for conditional admission
- Official transcripts from each institution of higher education attended
- Three recommendations from sources who can personally attest to the candidate's potential for scholarly and professional success. Family members and friends may not complete recommendations.
- A comprehensive essay that includes the following:
- Purpose for entering the program
- Reasons for choosing to study at California Baptist University
- Spiritual life and experience