|Priority||May 15||November 1|
|Standard||August 1||December 1|
Late applications are accepted and considered as space allows.
- A minimum 3.0 GPA for unconditional admission and a minimum of 2.75 GPA for conditional admission
- A Bachelor of Arts in Music or a Bachelor of Music
- Application for admission with $45 application fee.
- Official transcripts from each institution of higher education attended
- Three recommendations.
- A comprehensive essay that includes the following:
- Purpose for entering the program
- Reasons for choosing to study at California Baptist University
- Spiritual life and experience