Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate biblical theology of worship and its use in the creation and practice of worship.
- Lead worship and facilitate ensemble success.
- Interpret the church’s worship historically and the progression of liturgical development.
- Evaluate the use of liturgical arts, architecture, and modern artistic expressions in worship.
- Know available resources for worship planning, preparation and facilitation.
- Use worship technology effectively in church services and environments.
- Fulfill the pastoral role and platform ministry of a worship leader.