Late applications are accepted and considered as space allows.
- Application for admission with a $45 graduate application fee
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and/or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation, or the evaluated equivalency.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Official sealed transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Three recommendations from professional sources who can address your potential for success. Family members and friends may not complete recommendations.
- Comprehensive essay that addresses the following:
- Purpose for entering the program
- Reasons for choosing to study at California Baptist University
- Current résumé
- No prerequisites