Late applications are accepted and considered as space allows.
- Completion of an application for admission with a $45 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts of all college coursework verifying completion of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and/or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (some programs may accept the evaluated equivalency), with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (2.75 for conditional acceptance).
- Three recommendations from professional sources who can address candidate's potential for success in education. Family members and friends may not complete recommendations.
- Comprehensive essay of at least 500 words that includes the following:
- Purpose for entering the program
- Why you are suited to be an administrator
- Reasons for choosing to study at CBU
- Acceptance for admission by the director of the graduate program in education
- An applicant whose first language is not English and/or does not have a degree from an institution where English is the primary language of instruction must demonstrate English proficiency by submitting a recent test score from TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System).