Now accepting applications for Fall 2021
- Application for admission with a $45 graduate application fee
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and/or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation, or the evaluated equivalency.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75. Applicants with a GPA below 2.75 may be considered for admission
- Official sealed transcripts from all colleges and universities attended sent to Graduate Admissions
- Three recommendations from sources who can address your potential for success. It is preferred that one recommendation be from a professor or instructor. Family and friends may not complete recommendations.
- Current Resume documenting all related professional and extracurricular experiences
- Comprehensive essay of at least 500 words that includes:
- Purpose for entering the program
- Experiences that have directed your interest toward Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Long-term professional goals
- Reasons for choosing to study at CBU
- Prerequisites completed with a “C” or better
- General Psychology
- Methods of Research
- Successful interview with Director of the Graduate Program in Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- An applicant whose first language is not English and/or does not have a degree from an institution where English is the primary language of instruction is required to demonstrate English proficiency.