To take prerequisite coursework for the EL MSN program at CBU, please apply directly to the College of Nursing through NursingCAS.org. See this step-by-step guide for additional help. You do not need to complete any other CBU applications (i.e. Graduate or OPS).
All prerequisites must be completed with a "C" or better prior to pre-licensure acceptance. Please note that online science laboratories are not accepted with the exception of CBU's BIO153.
Prerequisites must be completed by the end of the fall semester prior to the program start in May.
- Intermediate Composition
- Interpersonal or Oral Communication
- General Sociology or Cultural Anthropology
- Abnormal Psychology
- Statistics or Intermediate/College Algebra
- Lifespan Development or Developmental Psychology
- Anatomy/Physiology (2 semesters) with Lab
- Organic and Biochemistry with Lab
- Human Microbiology with Lab