Student Learning Outcomes
- Engage in systematic inquiry to advance the evidence base in social work practice.
- Use and critically evaluate advanced-level evidence-based practices and their application to marginalized populations.
- Develop and disseminate practice-relevant knowledge in practice, research, and academic settings.
- Demonstrate leadership in social work practice and education with integrity.
- Develop and maintain substantive expertise in one or more areas of social work.
- Apply biblical values when developing solutions to complex problems.