Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will be able to describe the current state of knowledge regarding global resources and identify examples of social, economic and environmental impacts resulting from the challenges associated with inequity.
- Students will be able to critically analyze and discuss scientific journal articles in urban agriculture, social issues, sustainable development, environmental studies and ecological impacts.
- Students will be able to critically analyze and discuss contemporary and/or controversial issues in sustainability, enabling them to be informed citizens and participants in the public debate and discussion involving sustainability issues.
- Students will articulate a comprehensive Christian worldview that integrates diverse approaches to sustainability.
- Students will apply their knowledge of sustainability through hands-on project or field experience related to sustainability to develop innovative solutions to global challenges.