Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate competent, responsible practice guided by a theoretical perspective of nursing, grounded in a biblical worldview committed to compassionate service.
- Utilize scholarship in the practice of nursing, integrating a wide range of knowledge drawn from sciences, cultures, and societies, within a biblical perspective.
- Demonstrate knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to function competently as a nursing professional in a wide variety of settings, integrating Christ-centered nursing practice in a global context as a foundation for service.
- Transfer academic nursing principles into the dynamic, evolving inter-professional healthcare system.
- Develop a global perspective of healthcare needs, demonstrating innovative leadership and professionalism that impacts local, national, and international communities.