Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate competent, responsible practice guided by a theoretical perspective of nursing, grounded in a Biblical worldview committed to compassionate service.
- Utilize scholarship in the practice of nursing, integrating a wide range of knowledge drawn from sciences, cultures, and societies, within a biblical perspective.
- Demonstrate knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to function competently as a nursing professional in a wide variety of settings, integrating Christ-centered nursing practice in a global context as a foundation for service.
- Transfer academic nursing principles into the dynamic, evolving interprofessional healthcare system.
- Applying new research and policies to enhance your patients.