Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate knowledge of foundation topics in the chemical, biological, and environmental sciences.
- Critically analyze and discuss scientific journal articles.
- Critically analyze and discuss selected contemporary and/or controversial issues in global community science, enabling them to be informed citizens and participants in the public debate and discourse involving these issues.
- Demonstrate proficiency in accurately conveying scientific data both orally and in writing.
- Apply statistical and related quantitative tools to the study of the topics in global community science.