Student Learning Outcomes
- Upon completion of the B.S. degree in environmental science, students will demonstrate competency in environmental science at levels comparable to national standards.
- Students will be able to critically analyze and discuss scientific journal articles.
- Students will be able to critically analyze and discuss selected contemporary and/or controversial issues in environmental science, enabling them to be informed citizens and participants in the public debate and discourse involving these issues.
- Students will demonstrate proficiency in accurately conveying scientific data both orally and in writing.
- Students will apply their knowledge of environmental science through an in-depth research project and /or an internship related to the environmental sciences.