Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate a developed understanding and application of sound and recording technologies in commercial music.
- Create musical works for public reception that demonstrate genre specific musical characteristics.
- Utilize music technologies in the creation of new songs and works.
- Demonstrate facility in use of musical and lyrical best practices and express the individual's voice.
- Analyze the global phenomenon of popular music, historically and socially, and opportunities for careers in commercial music in emerging markets and businesses.