Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate an understanding of key elements within the practice of public relations.
- Effectively apply public relations organizational structure, workflow and practice.
- Demonstrate mastery of effective research and writing for press releases, speeches, and social media posts for various audiences.
- Create and develop campaigns that utilize convergence and/or digital media to strategically reach publics.
- Demonstrate an understanding of public relations history, theory and ethical matters in the field.
- Demonstrate an understanding of faith integration as it relates to the profession.
- Use best practices for issues and crisis management in public relations.