Student Learning Outcomes
- Form and defend value judgments in music through a synthesis of music theory, history and performance attributes.
- Perform at a proficient level on at least one instrument and/or voice
- Articulate a developed understanding of music using musical analysis, written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrate appropriate performance skills of varied repertoire in solo and ensemble performances.
- Defend a broad understanding of music history and repertoires as expressed in written and verbal communications and musical performances.