The following is the estimated cost of the program using the 2019-2020 tuition/fee
- Tuition costs per unit: $1,267; $16,471 for 13-18 units
- Units required for the PTA program (not including general education courses*): 45
- Application fee: $45
- General fees per semester: $750
- PTA Program fees per semester: $100 for lab supplies, materials, etc.
- Cost for PTA program (not including general education courses*): $62,613.00
- *For those who have not completed general education courses required for the degree, up to 33 units may be required to meet the Associate of Science degree. If the courses are taken at CBU, the same tuition fee of $1,267 is applicable.