Disability Services is committed to serving California Baptist University students who have documented learning, physical and psychiatric disabilities. If you are currently receiving our services or are in the process of applying for services, this is the starting place for you.
CBU Disability Services is dedicated to creating an accessible learning environment such that undergraduate and graduate students with specific disabilities are afforded equal access to university programs, educational opportunities and spiritual development. In accordance with state and federal mandates and upon documented verification of the disability, academic accommodations are individualized based on the learning needs of each student. We strive to develop an environment of awareness and mutual respect by providing education and support to the university community.
- To provide a safe and caring environment in which students are empowered to cultivate their strengths and minimize weaknesses
- To provide services which are delivered with grace, respect and sensitivity to ensure that every student is viewed as a whole person with unique needs
- To facilitate personal growth, self-initiative skills and sense of campus community
- To embrace and celebrate diversity, leadership and creativity in our students and the CBU community at large
- To encourage lifelong learning by making contributions to the field of disability services and by participating in professional growth and development activities
- To provide one-on-one support and guidance as our students encounter challenges managing their disabilities and navigating their academic success
Director of Disability Services
Phone: (951) 343-4962
Location: Lancer Arms 38