Students who operate a vehicle on campus must register with CBU Safety Services. Current parking permits are issued for the school year at the time of registration. Drivers are expected to comply with the university traffic and safety regulations. Noncompliance may result in the suspension of parking and/or driving privileges on campus. Copies of the CBU vehicle code are available in the Public Safety office.

Vehicle Permit Request Forms 

Contact Safety Services

Director: John Freese
Phone: (951) 343-4311

In the event of an emergency, dial 911.

Lancer Arms 43
8432 Magnolia Avenue
Riverside, CA 92504