Before you depart for the United States, make sure you have everything you need with you:
- Book your flight to be on time for International Welcome, which is MANDATORY for all new international students. Students are allowed to arrive 30 days prior to the program start date listed on their I-20.
- Complete housing application if living on campus. Organize your housing situation if you are living off campus.
- Obtain a passport if you do not already have one.
- Apply for the appropriate visa.
- Confirm enrollment by paying your confirmation deposit.
- CBU provides free transportation from LAX on set days. In order to sign up for an airport pick-up, please fill out this form.
- Get a dental checkup and do any other important doctor visits (dental and eye exams not covered by CBU insurance).
Don’t Forget to Pack
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Summer and winter clothes (since both the beach and mountains are nearby)
- Electrical adapter for electronics, if necessary