Graduate Financial Aid
California Baptist University's team of graduate financial aid counselors are committed to helping you find and secure the resources you need to finance your educational endeavors. With competitively priced tuition and various financial aid opportunities, pursuing a graduate degree at CBU can be a valuable investment in your future.
- How to Receive Financial Aid
All graduate students are required to complete the FAFSA in order to receive federal or state financial aid. CBU’s school code is 001125.
- You can apply for the FAFSA at www.FAFSA.ed.gov.
- You will need to complete a new FAFSA every academic year. All students will need to complete the 2021-22 FAFSA. If your program begins in summer 2021, you will also need to fill out the 2020-21 FAFSA.
- You may be selected for verification through the federal government. If this happens you will receive an email to go to "Student Forms" where you will be able to create an account and manage your required document(s).
- You must be continually enrolled in at least half time (5 units) in degree-applicable classes to be eligible for federal student aid.
- We Are Here to Help
If you have any questions about your financial aid, feel free to contact your financial aid counselor:
Last name A-Z: Melissa Dick