Campus Dining: Fall 2020 FAQs
How will campus dining be offered?
CBU and its food service operator, Provider Food Services, have implemented new protocols and safety measures to promote a healthy dining experience on campus:
- Campus dining locations will provide meals in single-serve, to-go packaging. Self-serve options will not be available.
- Protective barriers have been placed at all order and pick-up locations.
- Everyone entering a dining facility is required to wear a face covering.
- There will be more use of technology to reduce wait times and physical gathering.
- Contact-less payment will be available.
- Physical distancing signage will be prominently displayed.
Will mobile ordering be available?
Yes, a new mobile ordering app will be available. Instructions regarding how to download and use the app will be coming soon.
Is seating available at dining locations?
Yes, outdoor dining is available. Tables and seating are located throughout the campus. Indoor seating will be available when permitted by state and local authorities.
What safety precautions are the food service staff taking?
Provider Food Services staff has implemented a health and safety plan including but not limited to: employee COVID-19 training, daily wellness checks, wearing of face coverings and other protective gear, and frequent sanitization of high-contact surfaces.