Policies/Spouse Membership

Waivers MUST be signed by everyone utilizing the CBU Recreation Center. The ONLY people authorized to use the facility are:

  • Current students, faculty, staff and their immediate spouses

Spouses need to have an active guest ID card. To get the card, the CBU student/employee needs to fill out the request form (below) and turn it into the Admissions office reception desk. In about 2 days, the CBU student/employee will need to return with their spouse to pick up their approved form, and then head over to University Card Services for the spouse to get their picture taken. There, they submit the approved form and a payment of $10 (cash only please). Please note that both the CBU individual and their spouse must visit the University Card Services office and present government-issued photo IDs in order for a spouse ID card to be issued. NOTE: If the government-issued photo IDs do not match last names and addresses, you will be asked to present a copy of your marriage license as verification.

Dependent guest card request form is available for download here.