Group X Classes
Glisten • Sweat • • Drench • • •
• • Bodyworks + Abs is a class that gives you a full body workout using hand weights. You'll focus on body parts from head to toe and finish off with an ab workout.
• • • BOSU BLAST Balance, stability, core, cardio, toning ... you name it! BOSU training targets the whole body, works the core and leaves you feeling great. Workout hard while having a BLAST!
• • • Boxing Bootcamp Hit the bags in a class with the intensity of a personal training session and the motivation of a group environment. Each class begins with a warm-up, followed by a workout that includes strength, agility and endurance.
• • • Cardio Kickbox An action-packed workout that utilizes a series of punching and kicking combinations to improve strength, muscle tone and endurance.
• • • Cycle Get your feet moving and heart pumping by combining strength and endurance conditioning on a stationary bike. Jump, run and climb your way through an intense session of aerobic and anaerobic training.
• • Deep Stretch uses a combination of movement, postures and breath to work on strength, flexibility and balance. This all-level class will focus on alignment. Beginners will safely learn the basics while more experienced participants can take postures to a deeper level.
• • HardCORE A full class of hardcore abdominal work. Focus on toning and defining your abs and strengthening your back to improve posture and core strength. Exercises are performed using body weight and a variety of equipment.
• • • HIIT High Intensity Interval Training is a training technique in which you give all-out, maximum effort through quick, intense bursts of exercise followed by short, sometimes active recovery periods.
. . HI/LO A workout that combines traditional low impact aerobic movements with higher impact strength training movements to create a comprehensive fitness routine.
. . POP Pilates A total body, equipment-free workout that sculpts and tones your whole body.
• • • Step and Sculpt Simple, heart-pumping step routines combined with strength training intervals to give you a complete cardio and weights workout.
• • • Strongboard Circuit A blend of high interval intensity exercises that incorporates the strongboard to increase strength, balance and core stability.
• • Tabata Cycle is an intense form of interval training. Tabata drills consist of 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest. On the bike, you will work through different circuits incorporating bodyweight, exercises and calisthenics.
• • TRX Suspension Training TRX leverages gravity and your body weight to perform hundreds of exercises. You're in control of how much you want to challenge yourself. Simply adjust your body position to add or decrease resistance.