Record A Thank You
Students will have the opportunity to record a Thank You video message during GradFest on February 22 and February 23.
Beginning Friday, February 10th, sign up HERE to schedule an appointment time to record your video message.
Please note - there are a limited number of appointments available.
Only those with a confirmed appointment time will be guaranteed the opportunity to record a Thank You message at GradFest - if you are not present and completely prepared for your video at your scheduled time, your appointment will be given to someone else.
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR PREPARING FOR YOUR VIDEO:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time - we will use this time to help you dress in regalia, and to make sure your hair/makeup are camera ready. We will provide regalia for you to wear.
- Videos will be shot in front of a green screen - please style your hair appropriately.
- Please have your message prepared and rehearsed in advance.
- Your message should be no longer than 30 seconds - we will edit these down to 10-15 second clips.
- Speak up, and speak clearly.
- Make it personal - what has meant the most to you?
Click here to see the thank you video for the Fall 2016 Ceremony.
Click here to see the thank you video for the 1 pm Spring 2016 Ceremony.
Click here to see the thank you video for the 7 pm Spring 2016 Ceremony.
Note: The most heartfelt and concise messages will be included in the opening video prior to the ceremony. Although we try to include everyone who recorded a message in the video, it is not guaranteed. An email will be sent out to the participants when the video is available to be shared with your friends and family who were unable to make the Commencement Ceremony.