Record A Thank You Message
Students will have the opportunity to video record a Thank You message by appointment on Thursday - Friday, October 12 - 13.
Sign up HERE to schedule an appointment time to record your video message. There are a limited number of appointments available.
Only those with a confirmed appointment time will be guaranteed the opportunity to record a Thank You message. If you are not present and completely prepared for your video at your scheduled time, your appointment will be given to someone else.
Important Guidelines for Preparing your Thank You Video:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment - we will use this time to help you dress in provided regalia, and to make sure your hair/makeup are camera ready.
- Videos will be shot in front of a green screen - please style your hair appropriately.
- Please have your message prepared and rehearsed in advance.
- Your message should be no longer than 30 seconds - we will edit these down to 10-15 second clips.
- Speak up and speak clearly.
- Make it personal - who has meant the most to you?
Click here to view the thank you video for the Fall 2016 ceremony.
Click here to view the thank you video for the 1 pm Spring 2017 ceremony.
Click here to view the thank you video for the 7 pm Spring 2017 ceremony.
Note: The most heartfelt and concise messages will be included in the opening video prior to the ceremony. Although we try to include everyone who recorded a message in the video, it is not guaranteed. An email will be sent out to participants when the video is available to be shared with friends and family.