Regalia (cap, gown and tassel) must be worn by all students participating in Commencement.
There is no added cost for regalia – The cost of regalia is included in the graduation fee, which is automatically added to your student account once your graduation application has been approved. All students are required to pay the fee regardless of participation in the ceremony.
Regalia pick-up takes place at Grad Finale (no pre-ordering necessary)
- Thursday, July 19 - attend anytime between the hours of 2:30 pm - 7:30 pm or
- Friday, July 20 - attend anytime between the hours of 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Students must bring their CBU ID cards (or know ID number)
Graduates who live more than 100 miles from campus
- You may request your regalia be mailed to your home if you meet the distance requirement. Requests will not be accepted after Friday, July 6.
- After completing the Exit Process, please forward the confirmation e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Student ID #
- Address (No PO boxes)
- Phone Number
- Height (feet)
- Weight (pounds)
- Degree (Bachelors or Masters?)
- Major (ex: business administration)
Masters students will receive their hoods prior to the Commencement Ceremony during a special hooding event hosted by each academic school. Masters candidates must wear their regalia to their hooding ceremonies and must wear their hoods and regalia at the Commencement Ceremony.
Click here for hood colors and Hooding Ceremony dates.
Honor Cords and Stoles
Only University approved cords and stoles may be worn at Commencement. Details Here...