Guest Tickets & Seating
Current information as of July 16, 2018.
- Seating for Commencement ceremonies are ticketed.
- The number of tickets available is determined by the total number of graduates approved to participate in each commencement ceremony.
- Instructions to access tickets online will be emailed to the LancerMail account of each approved graduate beginning the afternoon of July 17.
- Graduates participating in the ceremony do not need a ticket, but will need to request tickets for guests. All children age 2 and older will require a ticket.
NUMBER OF TICKETS PER GRADUATE
- Thursday, August 23 at 9:30 AM (Traditional Students) - 10 tickets per approved
- Thursday, August 23 at 2:00 PM (OPS Students) - 12 tickets per approved student
Further ticket instructions will be given via LancerMail on how to select your seats and print your tickets from home. Please request only the number of tickets you are certain to use and return any unused tickets.
An email will be sent to all graduate LancerMail accounts by Tuesday, August 14, if additional tickets are available. Please return any unused tickets to the CBU Ticketing Box Office.
The University desires to provide the safest environment for our graduates and their guests. Certain items such as balloons and wrapped gifts are prohibited at the ceremonies. To see a complete list of Events Center rules and regulations including prohibited items, please read below:
- CBU Management reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by management to be disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language, or who fails to comply with management rules. Breach of any of the foregoing will automatically result in termination of this license.
- In compliance with CBU policy, alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, controlled substances, professional cameras, outside food or drink may not be brought into the premises. Some facilities may enforce additional restrictions to other items including, but not limited to balloons, backpacks, umbrellas, baby strollers, signs and banners. Please consult all venue regulations prior to attendance at the event. For further questions contact the CBU Box Office.
Tickets are assigned for each commencement ceremony. The Events Center doors will open to guests 1 hour before the ceremony - no exceptions.
For further questions or assistance, please contact the CBU Ticketing Box Office with your name and student ID number at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-456-LANCER.