Guest Tickets & Seating
Current information as of March 20, 2018.
The number of tickets is determined by the amount of graduates approved to participate in the commencement ceremonies. An email will be sent to approved graduates on April 3 with all ticket information.
Graduates participating in the ceremony do not need a ticket, but will need to request tickets for guests. All children age 2 and older will require a ticket.
NUMBER OF TICKETS PER GRADUATE
- Wednesday, May 2 at 2 pm - 13 tickets per graduate
- Thursday, May 3 at 9:30 am - 10 tickets per graduate
- Thursday, May 3 at 2 pm - 9 tickets per graduate
- Friday, May 4 at 7 pm - 10 tickets per gradute
Further ticket instructions will be given in that email on how to select your seats and print your tickets from home. Please request only the number of tickets you are certain to use.
An email will be sent to all graduate LancerMail accounts by Tuesday, April 24, if additional tickets are available.
The University desires to provide the safest environment for our graduates and their guests. Certain items such as balloons and wrapped gifts are prohibited at the ceremonies. To see a complete list of Events Center rules and regulations including prohibited items, please read below:
- CBU Management reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by management to be disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language, or who fails to comply with management rules. Breach of any of the foregoing will automatically result in termination of this license.
- In compliance with CBU policy, alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, controlled substances, professional cameras, outside food or drink may not be brought into the premises. Some facilities may enforce additional restrictions to other items including, but not limited to balloons, backpacks, umbrellas, baby strollers, signs and banners. Please consult all venue regulations prior to attendance at the event. For further questions contact the CBU Box Office.
Tickets are assigned for each commencement ceremony. The Events Center doors will open to guests 1 hour before the ceremony - no exceptions.