Cap and Gown Portraits
Celebrate your CBU achievement with a portrait of significance.
Grad Images will be on campus to take portraits at the following events. Click here for more information.
- Tuesday, February 12 from 10:30 AM – 6:30 PM in Innovators Auditorium
- Thursday, March 28 from 2:30 PM – 7:30 PM in the Events Center at Grad Finale
- Friday, March 29 from 10 AM – 3 PM in the Events Center at Grad Finale
Students can choose between two options: formal cap and gown portraits or business portraits.
Master and Bachelor regalia will be provided for the photos. Gentlemen, please wear a collared shirt and tie. Doctoral students are welcome to bring their regalia to Grad Finale for a photo opportunity.
Each graduate will receive a free 5x7 photo. Click here for more pricing information from Grad Images.
How to Dress for Your Portrait Session
Caps and gowns will be available for use during the event.
- Ladies: A V-neck shirt is ideal due to the cut of the graduation gown. For business portraits, please arrive dressed in your desired attire. A hair and makeup mirror will be available.
- Gentlemen: Studio lighting will enhance the visibility of any facial stubble if you have not recently shaved. For the best cap and gown portraits, men should wear a collared shirt and tie.
In addition to your individual portraits, group photographs can also be taken with friends and family.
From start to finish, the entire process should take a few minutes. There is no sales pitch, no sitting fee and nothing to buy at the event. Your proofs will be password protected online for you to view at your convenience.