1. Accredited Schools Online has provided an expert-driven guide, which includes an extensive list of scholarships and resources to help nursing students pay for school, including information on applying for grants, the Yellow Ribbon program, and other loan forgiveness resources.
2. Healthcare Leaders Scholarship Sponsored by Nurse.org: Nurse.org is seeking applications for the Healthcare Leaders Scholarship. To be eligible for the $1000 award, students must have a GPA of 3.0 or above, be pursuing a degree related to healthcare, and submit a 600-1000 word essay. The scholarship is offered once a year and award is paid directly to the student. Visit our website for full scholarship details and online application.
3. HealthGrad.com offers biannual $2,000 merit-based Healthcare Leadership Scholarships open to any student currently enrolled in undergraduate, graduate or Doctorate level healthcare programs.
5. Association of California Nurse Leaders offers Advanced Degree Scholarships
10. Discover Nursing
16. Nurses for a Healthier Tomorrow (Multiple Resources)
20. SNAPLE NF – State Nursing Assumption Program of Loans for Education for Nursing Faculty
22. CaLMA/BC of California Foundation - HISPANIC NURSING SCHOLARSHIP