- If you staying in a CBU dorm, the following items will be provided:
- Bath towel
- Hand towel
- Wash cloth
- If you staying in a CBU dorm, what you need to bring
Please bring your own pillow and pillow case.
- Additional Fees
Fees for lost linens:
- $15 Blanket
- $8 Sheet
- $6 Bath towel
- $4 Hand towel
- $2 Wash cloth
Damages and excessive cleaning to dorm will be charged accordingly to student.
Late check-out will result in a $10 fee. Check-out time: 8 a.m. on 7/17/19. Storage of luggage will be provided.
Charges for lost keys/cards: $60/key and $20/card
- Rules for all attendees
Conferees are required to adhere to all university policies, regulations, guidelines and all local, state and federal laws concerning health, safety and public order.
- Undergarments are not displayed.
- Shorts, skirts, and dresses are at a length that will allow the wearer’s finger tips to touch the garment when arms and hands are fully extended, while standing.
- All forms of clothing cover the wearer’s midriff and, for females, the chest/bust area as well. The length of garments worn on the upper torso (i.e. shirts, tanks, blouses, sweaters) must cover or be covered by the wearer’s waist band while standing.
- All forms of clothing cover or rest on or above a wearer’s hips.
- Bare feet are prohibited in all areas except Aquatic Center.
- Lewd clothing and clothing which displays alcohol, tobacco products, satanic symbols, and inappropriate language and/or symbols, is not permitted.
Fire Related Policies
- It is illegal to tamper with fire equipment. Tampering with fire equipment will result in a $500 fine.
- No candles, oil lamps, or open flames of any sort may be burned on campus.
- Possession or use of fireworks, explosives, or volatile materials on campus is prohibited. The charge for use of fireworks is $100.00 per infraction.
- No hot plates, toaster ovens or similar appliances are prohibited in university buildings. No cooking is allowed except in kitchen areas.
- Building entrances, hallways, and access ways may not be blocked at any time.
Safety and Damage Concerns
- Curfew (conferees confined to dormitories) is 11:00 p.m.
- Roofs of all buildings are completely off limits for conferees.
- All state vehicle regulations apply on campus, including seat belt laws. All campus speed limits and other regulations are to be followed by all guests. Vehicles are restricted to marked roads and parking places.
- Conferees/guests may not use RV’s for meals or housing without prior written approval from the university.
- The posted maximum speed limit on campus in 15 mph.
- Pedestrians have the right of way at all times. However, pedestrians are to walk on sidewalks and walkways, not on roads or through construction areas.
- Skateboards and roller skating/blading are prohibited.
Building, Furnishings and Alteration
- Rearranging rooms or furniture, removing or adding furniture, tampering with electrical, mechanical, or telephone fixtures or with windows or window screens is not allowed without prior authorization from the University’s Conference and Events office
- If alterations have been authorized, the client agrees to return all rooms to original condition. Client will be charged $75.00 per hour for all labor and additional costs of materials to return room to original condition
- Attaching any object to the university premises by nail, screw, “double stick” foam tape, or any adhesive which permanently stains, alters, or damages the premises without prior approval of the university’s Conference and Events office is prohibited
Prohibited Acts and Materials
- Profanity, abusive or inconsiderate language
- Use or possession of tobacco and alcohol products
- Lewd or pornographic materials or publications
The university is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Any items that are “found” will be returned at the owner’s expense including, not limited to, shipping and handling charges.
The university reserves the right to demand the removal of individuals who do not adhere to the expectations, regulations, and policies. Refunds will not be provided.
For emergencies, please call Rosemary at (951) 343-4590 office number or (951) 368-8885 cell.