Get started on Handshake!
Handshake is the CBU Career Center’s official online platform.
Use Handshake to:
- Schedule appointments with CBU Career Center staff
- Find on and off campus jobs, internships, and career opportunities from 9,000+ worldwide employers
- View and register for upcoming CBU Career Fairs and Events
- Receive personal feedback on resume and cover letters
- Access resources on resumes, LinkedIn, interviewing, and more
- Connect with students, alumni, and employers
Current students and alumni have an account. Login with your CBU ID# and Inside CBU password.
If you have any problems logging in, please contact us.
Building a Handshake Profile
Handshake is our online platform where students can have the ability to access Career Center resources, create appointments with our Career Counselors and build their profiles to network with employers and apply for jobs/ internships. This video will instruct students on how to use Handshake, the value it brings when searching for employment opportunities and how to network online with employers, peers and other college students with similar career aspirations.
Get answers to the most common questions about Handshake:
How Handshake Will Get You a Job
The best ways to take advantage of your Handshake account:
Why you need Handshake
Learn what makes Handshake your best job hunting platform:
The 10-day Handshake Challenge
Follow these 10 challenges to get your Handshake up and running and launch your job hunt: