Spouse Membership

Waivers MUST be signed by everyone utilizing the CBU Recreation Center. The ONLY people authorized to use the facility are:

  • Current students, faculty, staff and their immediate spouses

To obtain a Dependent/Spouse ID card, a current CBU employee/student and his/her spouse will need to come in person to University Card Services (Lancer Plaza 140) along with valid photo IDs and the completed Dependent/Spouse Card Request form (below). Spouses will need proper marriage documentation (i.e., matching addresses and last names on valid photo ID, marriage license). Please allow up to two (2) business days for processing. University Card Services will contact the spouse when the process is complete. The spouse will bring a valid photo ID and payment for the $10.00 fee to the University Cards Services office to take a picture and receive an ID card.

Dependent guest card request form is available for download here.