CBU Intramurals organizes and hosts intramural athletic events throughout the fall and spring semesters including championships such as Fortuna Bowl and Lancer Cup.
- How to Sign Up
How to Sign Up
- Go to intramurals.calbaptist.edu.
- Log in with your student ID number and Lancermail password.
- Select California Baptist University at the top left of the page.
- Scroll down to select which league you would like to join.
- Create a team, join a team or sign up as a free agent.
- Description of Leagues
Description of Leagues
- Non-competitive: This league is designed for teams that would like to play for fun. Good for people that have not played the sport before or have limited experience playing.
- Championship: This league is designed for teams that would like to play at a competitive level with other teams consisting of players who have played at the high school and/or club level.
- Rec It Fridays: These are one-day drop in activities that occur once a month on a Friday. Some examples include lawn games, kickball, inflatable obstacle course, Capture the Flag, etc.
- One Day Tournaments: These tournaments occur once a month any day of the week. They require signups in advance and can last up to 6 hours. Some examples include: pickleball, sand volleyball, ultimate frisbee, and wiffleball.
- Current Programs
Current ProgramsIf you have any questions, please contact the Assistant Director of Intramurals and Esports, Marnie Kavern, at email@example.com.