Transfer Day will take place on Monday, February 20th, 2017.
- Track A Transfer Day Full Day (Includes Class Visit & Chapel)
- Track B Transfer Day Half Day (Begins in the afternoon)
Registration is required. Cost to attend is $10 per student, $10 per accompanying guest. Students that attend receive a promo code to waive the application fee for the FA17 application.
Who should attend Transfer Day?
- Transfer students wondering how many of their completed units will transfer over to
Once you register for the event, you can send us your unofficial transcripts that we can evaluate and let you know what transfers.
- Transfer students that are considering transferring to CBU.
By attending you will learn how completing your degree at CBU will help you live your purpose.
- Transfer students that want to apply and receive a same-day admission decision.
By attending and bringing the official transcripts from every college you have attended, you can receive an admission decision on the same day as the event.
Transferring to a college can be a challenge. We know that you want to maximize your time, understand what classes will transfer over, and start your career. We invite you to experience what it's like to be a CBU student by attending this preview event that is exclusively for Transfer Students interested in the Traditional Undergraduate Daytime program at CBU.
There are two track options for Transfer Day. Both Track A and Track B will allow students to do the following: hear from professors from an academic department, learn about courses and the transfer process, have the opportunity to ask questions from University offices, and find out why CBU is a great place to finish your degree. Students that sign up for Track A, will additionally be able to sit in on a class and attend chapel.
- Sit in on a class (Track A only)
- Attend a Chapel (Track A only)
- Eat in CBU's award winning cafeteria (Lunch - Track A only; Dinner - Both Tracks)
- Hear from Professors about major opportunities (Both Tracks)
- See how many of your units will transfer* (Both Tracks)
- Receive a same-day Admission Decision** (Both Tracks)
*Must email a copy of your unofficial transcripts 1 week prior to the event.
**Must bring a sealed envelope of your official transcripts from every college you have attended to the event.
|8:30am-9:00am||Check-In (Track A)|
|9:00am-9:15am||Welcome (Track A)|
|9:30am-10:30am||Class Visit (Track A)|
|10:45am-11:45am||Chapel (Track A)|
|12:00pm-1:00pm||Lunch (Track A)|
|12:30pm-1:00pm||Check-In (Track B)|
|1:00pm-2:00pm||The Transfer Experience (Both Tracks)|
|2:00pm-3:00pm||Application Workshop (Both Tracks)
|Campus Tour (Both Tracks)|
|3:05pm-3:50pm||Academic Sessions (Both Tracks)|
|4:00pm-4:30pm||Understanding the Course-Transfer Process (Both Tracks)|
|4:30pm-5:00pm||*Meet with CBU Staff|
Contact Undergraduate Admissions: 951.343.4212.
Start an application for Fall 2017 here.