24 at CBU Hosts
Interested in hosting future lancers?
Need to access the Student Host Agreement?
Would you consider hosting?
Twice each fall semester, the Undergraduate Admissions office invites over 230 high school seniors to come on campus for a 24-hour CBU experience (hence the name 24 at CBU). Our goal is for them to fall in love with CBU the same way you did when you first visited!
We are looking for a ton of quality leaders to host for each of our events:
October 21-22 (M-T)
November 13-14 (W-TH)
Note: Unfortunately, not everyone who applies is guaranteed to host a student. This is due to seniors requesting to stay with their friend(s) who are also attending the event. We will do our best as we assign students to CBU hosts.
What should I expect?
- Bonding time with future lancers
- Students sleeping on your floor (usually two students/host)
- A rewarding experience, literally! To appreciate all of our hosts, we will be giving out special CBU swag! We are grateful for your heart to welcome others to CBU and we would like to give you a fun gift in return (now there's a win-win!).
Prior to Event:
Attend one of two mandatory host training meetings from 6:00pm - 6:30pm:
- Wednesday, October 9th or Monday, October 14th - both meetings will be held in BUSB 125
- Connect with your students via text or email to introduce yourself!
Contact the Visit & Events Assistant, Sydney Shwetz at:
email@example.com | 951.343.4212