24 at CBU Hosts
Need to access the Student Host Agreement?
Student Host Agreement 2017
Will you consider being a host for our future Lancers?!
Twice each fall semester, the Office of Undergraduate Admissions invites over 230 prospective students to come on campus for a 24-hour CBU experience (hence the name 24@CBU). Our goal is for them to fall in love with CBU in the same way you did when you first visited!
We are looking for around 140 quality hosts for each of our events:
November 15th-16th (W-TH)
November 29th-30th (W-TH)
Sign-ups to host can be done by following this link:
24@CBU Host Registration Form
Note: Unfortunately, not everyone who applies to host is guaranteed a student. Although, we will do our absolute best as we make the assignments.
What should I expect?
To appreciate our CBU hosts, we will giving out special CBU swag not available anywhere else! Chances are, you would agree to host out of a heart to welcome others to CBU - but we figured you can't deny a fun gift in return!
We think the commitment is relatively light, but you can be the judge of that! Below is a general overview of what we are asking our hosts to commit to:
Prior to Event:
- Attend one of two mandatory host meetings:
- Monday, October 23rd from 6-6:30p in Yeager A112
- Thursday, October 26th from 6-6:30p in Copenbarger
- Connect with your student(s) via text/email to introduce yourself!
- 5:15-5:45p - Meet and greet the student(s) you are hosting in the lobby of your living area!
- 5:45-6:00p - Walk your student(s) to the next event
- 8:30-10:00p - If possible, hang out with your student(s) at the social event!
- 10:00p - Let your student(s) roll out their sleeping bag and crash on your floor for the night!
- 7:00-7:30a - Students pack up and leave living areas
- 7:15-8:15a - Students head to breakfast (join them if you can!)
- 8:15a - That's it, you're done!
Contact us by giving a call or sending an email to:
Visit & Events Coordinator