Did you already apply?
Complete your Student Host Agreement.
Will you consider being a host for our future Lancers?!
Twice each fall semester the Office of Undergraduate Admissions invites 250 prospective students on campus for a 24-hour CBU experience (hence the name 24@CBU). The goal is for them to fall in love with CBU the same way you did when you first visited!
We are looking for roughly 125 quality hosts for each of our events:
- Tuesday, November 15th - Wednesday, November 16th
- Thursday, December 1st - Friday, December 2nd
To sign up, please complete and submit the following:
To appreciate our CBU hosts, we will give you one of the exclusive 24@CBU t-shirts that all of the prospective students receive. Chances are, you would agree to host out of a heart to welcome others to CBU - but we figured you can't deny that the shirt is a nice bonus!
What Should I Expect?
We think the commitment is relatively light, but you can be the judge of that! Here is what we are asking our hosts to commit to:
- 8:00-8:30pm - Meet/greet the visiting student (or two) that you are hosting in the lobby of your living area. Afterwards, show them to your room and explain everything they need to know to be comfortable.
- 8:45pm - Drop-off students at the outdoor volleyball courts.
- 9:30-11:00pm - If possible, hang out with the visiting students during our night activities.
- Let them roll out a sleeping bag (or two) on your floor and crash for the night!
- The student will pack up their stuff and be out of your place between 7:45am-8:15am.
- Ensure that the student(s) are able to navigate to the ADC for breakfast (8:00am-8:45am).
- That's it, you're done!