24 at CBU
24@CBU will take place this fall on the following two (2) dates:
October 24th-25th, 2018
November 14th-15th, 2018
Registration for this event will begin on September 1st.
If you are interested in learning about other opportunities to visit campus, please click here.
Check back soon to view a sample of the schedule!
What to Bring
We've covered most of the bases, but here are some things that will make your 24@CBU experience the most enjoyable:
- Completed Waiver of Liability and Consent to Treat Minor forms
- Lightweight Jacket or Sweatshirt
- Sleeping Bag & Pillow
- Sleeping Pad (if you have one); You will be sleeping on the floor and this might soften things up
- Spending Money to pick up some CBU Lancer gear in the Campus Store!
Who should attend 24@CBU?
24@CBU is designed specifically for high school seniors to come on campus for an overnight experience! Students will have a unique opportunity to engage with other prospective students and current Lancers as they learn about the academic, social and spiritual components of a CBU education. All visiting students will have the opportunity to participate in activities such as:
- Attend chapel in our new Events Center
- Sit in on a class to connect with professors
- Take a tour of campus or a freshmen living area
- Hang out with current and future students
Students who wish to stay overnight with a friend will both need to request each other by name during registration in order to be placed together. Also, if there is a specific current CBU student that you want to stay with, include the student's name and email when registering.
Don't miss this chance to preview Lancer life, firsthand!
Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions: 951.343.4212 | firstname.lastname@example.org