24 at CBU
Registration for this event has concluded.
Dates for 2018 will be announced in Summer 2018.
Who should attend 24@CBU?
24@CBU is designed specifically for high school seniors to come on campus for an overnight experience! Students will have a unique opportunity to engage with other prospective students and current Lancers as they learn about the academic, social and spiritual components of a CBU education. Don't miss this chance to preview Lancer life, firsthand!
Students who wish to stay overnight with a friend will both need to request each other by name during registration in order to be placed together. Also, if there is a specific current CBU student that you want to stay with, include the student's name and email when registering.
- Meet current students
- Meet with deans/professors
- Sit in on a class
- Eat in one of CBU's great dining venues
- Get a tour of freshmen living areas
- Spend the night in one of CBU's residence halls
- Sit in on Chapel
What to Bring
We've covered most of the bases, but here are some things that will make your 24@CBU experience the most enjoyable:
- Completed Waiver of Liability and Consent to Treat Minor forms
- Optional Christmas Tree Lighting & Celebration Waiver for Nov 29-30 event
- Lightweight Jacket or Sweatshirt
- Sleeping Bag & Pillow
- Sleeping Pad (if you have one); You will be sleeping on the floor and this might soften things up
- Spending Money to pick up some CBU Lancer gear in the Campus Store!
Below is a overview of what students and guests can expect at this preview event.
|4:45-5:45p||Meet your 24 Team|
|6:00-9:00p||Dinner & Night Activity|
|November 15th - CBU Men's Basketball vs. Colorado Christian
November 29th - Annual Christmas Tree Lighting
|7:30-8:15a||Breakfast (students only)|
|3:30-4:00p||Beyond 24 at CBU|
*Note: Schedule is subject to change without notice at any time.
Parents and guests will hear from senior administration regarding the admission process, career preparation, finances, as well as professors from the department of your student's interest.
- Welcome to CBU!
- Parent Panel: Q&A with current and former CBU parents
- Optional Men's Baketball Game - November 15th only
- Parent Perspective
- Financial Aid Info
- Academic Session
- Tour Options
Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions: 951.343.4212 | firstname.lastname@example.org