Financial Aid Info Night
There are two (2) ways to learn about the financial aid available at CBU: On-campus events and Webinars. Listed below are all of the upcoming dates:
Listed below is the timeline and schedule for all on-campus events:
|6:45–7:00 p.m.||Check in at the Admissions Front Desk|
|8:30 p.m.||End of Session|
The goal of the Financial Aid Info Night is to help prospective students and families clearly understand all of the steps necessary to be financially ready to attend CBU. This event will be helpful for you if you have any of these questions:
- Where do I start with the financial aid process?
- What are the financial aid options that CBU students can receive?
- What is the cost to attend CBU?
- How can I best prepare to be financially ready to attend CBU?
College is one of the most significant and worthwhile investments of time, effort and money that you will make during your entire life! We look forward to reviewing all of the grants and scholarships that are available at CBU and helping you navigate through the financial aid process.
- FAFSA explanation and helpful tips
- CBU’s scholarship and grant opportunities
- Private scholarships and educational loan information
- Resolving common issues students face
- Timeline for CBU’s financial aid process
- Question and answer time at the end for specific situations
There is no cost to attend. Please register for the event in advance. Parent or guest attendance is welcomed and encouraged.
Want to tune in from home?
Do you live a great distance away from CBU? Maybe something came up, and now you are unable to attend in person? Or, would you rather just absorb everything about the financial aid process in the comfort of your home?
Be sure to check out our webinar only dates listed above and register today!
Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions: 951.343.4212 | firstname.lastname@example.org