Financial Aid Info Sessions
Registration for these fall events is now open. Select a date below to register today!
- Spring 2020
Thursday, February 27th
Tuesday, April 21st
*Registration for these events will open on January 1st.
- Summer 2020
Wednesday, May 13th
Thursday, July 9th
*Registration for these events will open on March 1st.
Listed below is the timeline and schedule for the typical event:
|6:15pm – 6:30pm||Check in at the Admissions Front Desk|
|6:30pm – 7:30pm||Financial Aid Presentation|
|7:40pm – 8:30pm||FAFSA Workshop**|
|8:30pm||End of Session|
*Event schedule is subject to change
**This activity is optional and can be selected at the time of registration.
The goal of the Financial Aid Info Sessions is to help prospective students and families clearly understand all of the steps necessary to be financially ready to attend CBU. This event will be helpful for you if you have any of these questions:
- Where do I start with the financial aid process?
- What are the financial aid options that CBU students can receive?
- What is the cost to attend CBU?
- How can I best prepare to be financially ready to attend CBU?
FAFSA Workshop - This workshop will help ensure that your FAFSA is filled out on time with all the correct information. You will have the opportunity to complete your FAFSA with the assistance of Financial Aid Counselors to help you through the process. Students will need to have a parent or legal guardian present at this workshop if they wish to complete their FAFSA.
- FAFSA explanation and helpful tips
- CBU’s scholarship and grant opportunities
- Private scholarships and educational loan information
- Resolving common issues students face
- Timeline for CBU’s financial aid process
- Question and answer time at the end for specific situations
There is no cost to attend. Please register for the event in advance. Parent or guest attendance is welcomed and encouraged.
Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions: 951.343.4212 | email@example.com