Financial Aid Info Night
Dates with FAFSA Workshop
Listed below are upcoming dates for Financial Aid Info Night including an optional FAFSA Workshop at the end of the evening:
|6:15–6:30 p.m.||Check-in at the Admissions Front Desk|
|8:00–8:30 p.m.||FAFSA Workshop|
Listed below are upcoming dates for Financial Aid Info Night. These events are standard
and do not include the FAFSA Workshop:
*Note: If the date you have selected is full, please be sure to select another date with availability
Navigating through the financial aid and payment process at college can be complicated. The goal of the Financial Aid Info Night is to help prospective students and families clearly understand all of the steps necessary to be financially ready to attend CBU. This event will be helpful for you if you have any of these questions:
- Where do I start with the financial aid process?
- What are the financial aid options that CBU students can receive?
- What is the cost to attend CBU?
- How can I best prepare to be financially ready to attend CBU?
College is one of the most significant and worthwhile investments of time, effort, and money that you will make during your entire life! We look forward to reviewing all of the grants and scholarships that are available at CBU and helping you navigate through the financial aid process.
- FAFSA explanation and helpful tips
- CBU’s scholarship and grant opportunities
- Private scholarships and educational loan information
- Resolving common issues students face
- Timeline for CBU’s financial aid process
- Question and answer time at the end for specific situations
There is no cost to attend. Please register for the event in advance. Parent attendance is welcome and encouraged.
|6:45–7:00 p.m.||Check-in at the Admissions Front Desk|
|8:30 p.m.||End of Session|
Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions: 951.343.4212 | email@example.com