Join us for a tour of CBU! You and a small group of others will be hosted by a current student on a walking tour of campus. We hope that by visiting you get all of your questions answered and you see the real picture of what it is like to be a student at CBU.
COVID-19 Update: Due to the current rise in cases and hospitalizations related to COVID-19 in Riverside County, CBU requires that everyone entering a CBU public building must wear a mask regardless of vaccination status unless socially distanced or actively eating or drinking. For more information on our response to COVID-19 please check here.
Virtual Guided Campus Tour: If you prefer to visit from home, you can register now for a virtual tour of campus, hosted by a current student tour guide. Using Zoom, our tour guides will show you CBU's beautiful, 162-acre campus and share personal stories about the academic, social and spiritual aspects of CBU.
- Registration Quick Facts
As you make your visit arrangements, keep in mind these important dates:
- Registration is available for our Virtual Guided Campus Tour.
- Registration is available for our On Campus Living Area Tour.
- Summer 2021 semester is May 3rd through August 13th.
- Spring Commencement is planned for May 3rd through 10th.
- We will continue to offer tours throughout the summer months.
- CBU will be closed May 31st and July 2nd.
- Fall 2021 Classes begin on September 7th.