We would love to show you around!
You’re invited to schedule a campus tour Monday–Friday and select Saturdays. Each campus tour begins with an admissions presentation followed by a student-led tour of campus. The whole experience will take about 2 hours.
- If you encounter any difficulty while registering for a tour, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions by email at email@example.com or by phone at 951-343-4212.
- Can't make it to one of our scheduled visits? Come on campus yourself and explore on your own with this handout for your own self-guided tour.
Personalize your visit to maximize your day
In addition to your presentation and tour, you may have the option to add some personalized elements to your campus visit. Here are some options that you will be able to register for when you sign up for your tour.
- Meet with an admissions counselor.
- Do you have additional questions? Take this opportunity to meet one on one with an admissions counselor. We do not want you to leave with any unanswered questions!
- Eat in one of our top ranked campus dining locations.
- Meal tickets are available for the student and up to 2 guests.
- Meal tickets cannot be used at El Monte Grill or Sunday Brunch at the Alumni Dining Commons.
- Meet with a professor (for high school juniors, seniors and transfer students).
- Appointments are based on availability of the professor and the date of your visit and are only offered during the fall and spring semesters.
- Sit in on a class (for high school juniors and seniors and transfer students).
- Classes are limited based on availability and the date of your visit and are only offered during the fall and spring semesters.
- Attend chapel.
- We would love for you to join us for worship and an inspirational speaker by attending chapel in our state-of-the-art Events Center. You can take a look at the chapel schedule here. Chapel is available most Tuesdays at 10:45 a.m. to coincide with your visit.
We hope to see you soon!
As you're scheduling your visit, please keep in mind the following:
- Kindly allow us at least one week to arrange any personalization for your campus visit.
- Professor visits and class visit opportunities will resume mid September.
- The tour is primarily a walking tour, so please wear comfortable shoes.
- If you require special accommodations please let us know on your registration form.
Directions, Parking and Check In:
- Follow this link for directions to CBU at 8432 Magnolia Avenue, Riverside, CA 92504.
- Parking: When you arrive on campus, you should enter through Campus Bridge Drive, which is the entrance to campus on Magnolia Avenue. The first parking lot on the right is designated for visitor parking or you can ask the attendant at the Welcome Pavilion to direct you to the visitor parking lot.
- There is no fee to park on campus. Woo hoo!
- Check in: Please come to the Admissions Office located in the Horn Academic Wing of the Yeager Center to begin your visit.
- If you require overnight accommodations, here is a list of places to stay that may offer CBU guest rates. We have a partnership with Ayres hotels, and you can enter in our discount code for a special CBU rate.
Here’s some ways to make the most of your time at CBU’s great location!
While you are on campus, picture yourself here. Use #visitcbu and you may be featured on our admissions Instagram account: @cbu_futurelancers.
- The Kugel
- Palm Drive
- The Event Center
Local Riverside Attractions
If you have some time, check out some of Riverside’s local favorites.
- Mt. Rubidoux: Take a short hike to the historic cross at the top!
- Mission Inn Resort and Spa: Nationally renowned for the most amazing holiday light festivities.
- Citrus Heritage Park: A tribute to the citrus history here in the Inland Empire.
Southern California Attractions
- Disneyland (45 miles)
- Newport Beach (45 miles)
- Staples Center (60 miles)
- Universal Studios (65 miles)
- The J. Paul Getty Museum (75 miles)