Welcome to the Family
Congratulations! You are here because you have been accepted to California Baptist University. Thank you for your consideration, we hope you will spend your next season in life as a college student here with us.
Follow the steps below so you can start your journey on time this coming spring semester.
- Submit Your Intent to Enroll
Once you have made your decision to enroll at CBU, let us know if you plan to attend! You can do this by filling out the Intent to Enroll form at the bottom of this page.
- Finance Your Education
- Complete your FAFSA. CBU's federal code is 001125.
- CBU will access your FAFSA and build you a personalized financial aid offer. You will be notified by mail and email once your financial aid offer is ready to view.
- Once available, review your financial aid offer and accept aid.
- Questions? Contact the Financial Aid Office.
- Phone: 951.343.4236
- Fax: 951.343.4518
- Email: email@example.com
- Register for Classes
- Enroll in classes by signing up for New Student Class Registration! Academic Advising will support you through this online process where you pick out your first-semester classes.
- Questions? Contact Admissions.
- Phone: 951.343.4212
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply for Housing
- View living areas and complete your online housing application.
- The housing application will open in October. You will have the opportunity to state your living area preference and even select a roommate.
- If you are living on campus this spring, the move in date for new students is January 6, 2023.
- Questions? Contact Residence Life.
- Phone: 951.552.8000
- Email: email@example.com
- Meet the Payment Due Date
- Submit a signed Tuition and Fee Agreement and make approved payment arrangements to cover your balance. The Payment Due Date for spring 2023 is January 4, 2023.
- Research semester payment plans.
- Questions? Contact Student Accounts.
- Phone: 951.343.4371
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get Connected at Spring Welcome
- Attend Spring Welcome and get connected to campus resources, facilities, future classmates, the CBU community and Christ.
- Questions? Contact Community Life
- Phone: 951.552.8506
- Email: email@example.com