Welcome to the Family
Congratulations! You are here because you have been accepted to California Baptist University. Thank you for your consideration, we hope you will spend your next season in life as a college student here with us.
For information on our COVID-19 response and what we’re doing to keep the Lancer Community Safe please click here.
Follow the steps below so you can start your journey on time this coming spring semester.
- Submit Your Intent to Enroll
Once you have made your decision to enroll at CBU, let us know if you plan to attend! You can do this by filling out the Intent to Enroll form at the bottom of this page.
- Finance Your Education
- Complete your FAFSA. CBU's federal code is 001125.
- CBU will access your FAFSA and build you a personalized financial aid offer. You will be notified by mail and email once your financial aid offer is ready to view.
- Once available, review your financial aid offer and accept aid.
- Questions? Contact the Financial Aid Office.
- Phone: 951.343.4236
- Fax: 951.343.4518
- Email: email@example.com
- Register for Classes
- Enroll in classes at New Student Orientation. New Student Orientation is a two-part, online process for all accepted students starting the spring 2021 semester. The first part prepares you for life as a CBU student and second equips you to register in classes for the spring semester with the help of Academic Advisors. We can't wait for you to start at CBU as a Lancer!
- Questions? Contact Admissions.
- Phone: 951.343.4212
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply for Housing
- View living areas and complete your online housing application.
- The housing application will open in October. You will have the opportunity to state your living area preference and even select a roommate.
- If you are living on campus this spring, the move in date for new students is January 8, 2021.
- Questions? Contact Residence Life.
- Phone: 951.552.8000
- Email: email@example.com
- Meet the Payment Due Date
- Get Connected at New Student Welcome