Welcome to the Family
Congratulations! You are here because you have been accepted to California Baptist University. Thank you for your consideration, we hope you will spend your next season in life as a college student here with us.
Follow the steps below so you can start your journey on time this coming spring semester.
- Submit Your Intent to Enroll
Once you have made your decision to enroll at CBU, let us know if you plan to attend! You can do this by filling out the Intent to Enroll form at the bottom of this page.
- Finance Your Education
- Complete your FAFSA. CBU's federal code is 001125.
- CBU will access your FAFSA and build you a personalized financial aid offer. You will be notified by mail and email once your financial aid offer is ready to view.
- Once available, review your financial aid offer and accept aid.
- Questions? Contact the Financial Aid Office.
- Phone: 951.343.4236
- Fax: 951.343.4518
- Email: email@example.com
- Register for Classes
- Enroll in classes at New Student Orientation. When you attend New Student Orientation, the Academic Advising Office will collaborate with you to build your first-semester class schedule. Attending New Student Orientation is mandatory in order to finalize your schedule.
- Questions? Contact Admissions.
- Phone: 951.343.4212
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply for Housing
- Meet the Payment Due Date
- Get Connected at Welcome Weekend
- Attend Welcome Weekend and get connected to campus resources, facilities, future classmates, the CBU community and Christ.
- Questions? Contact Community Life
- Phone: 951.552.8506
- Email: email@example.com