Welcome to Lancer Select
How do I Qualify?
Lancer Select is a special group for our early-admitted Lancers. In order to be eligible for Lancer Select here are the steps you need to complete:
- Fill out an application.
- Write a brief admissions essay.
- Pay the $45 application fee
- Send us all of your official transcripts.
- Send us your official SAT or ACT scores if you are applying as a first-time freshmen.
- Receive an admissions decision that you are accepted to CBU!
Submit your CBU application and all required admission items by the Priority Application Date of December 1st! Students who complete their application by December 1st will receive an early decision and the opportunity to become a Lancer Select member!
As a member, here’s what you can look forward to:
Division 1 Athletics Tickets
Free admission to home Lancer Athletic games (as space allows). There are over 25 home basketball games this year, not to mention the many other teams you can come and cheer for! Simply present your Lancer Select membership card and photo ID at the box office for admission. Limit two tickets per student, per game. Please see the list of teams below:
- Men's Basketball (Includes a $5 voucher at the concession stand)
- Women's Basketball (Includes a $5 voucher at the concession stand)
- Women's Volleyball
- Men's Soccer
- Women's Soccer
Check out the Lancers homepage here to see the full list of sports teams and game schedules.
You’ll have early access to the Housing Application. Fill out a profile, find a roommate and select a housing preference!
Financial Aid Award
An expedited financial aid award. You must have your FAFSA submitted with CBU’s school code added 001125 in order for our financial aid team to create an award for you.
You’ll have early access to sign-up for the following events:
- Lancer Day: A day for accepted students to hear from future professors, have opportunities to attend breakout sessions on popular topics!
- New Student Orientation: A day for students to register for classes, as well as hear pertinent information needed to begin your journey as a CBU student.