Welcome to the Lancer Nation!
Congratulations! We hope you will spend your next season in life as a Lancer.
Follow the steps below so you can start your journey this coming fall semester. Don't forget to follow us on Instagram @cbu_futurelancers!
For information on our COVID-19 response and what we’re doing to keep the Lancer Community Safe, please click here.
- Submit Your Intent to Enroll
Once you have made your decision about joining the Lancer Nation, let us know if you plan to attend! You can do this by filling out the Intent to Enroll form at the bottom of this page.
- Review Financial Aid Offer
- Complete your FAFSA. CBU's federal code is 001125.
- CBU will access your FAFSA and build you a personalized financial aid offer. You will be notified by mail and email once your financial aid offer is ready to view.
- Once available, review your financial aid offer and accept aid.
- Questions? Contact the Financial Aid Office.
- Phone: 951.343.4236
- Fax: 951.343.4518
- Email: email@example.com
- Apply for Housing
- View living areas and complete the housing application!
- You will have the opportunity to state your living area preference and even select a roommate.
- Housing is assigned in order of when students complete the housing application process. On campus housing is not guaranteed for students.
- Questions? Contact Housing Services.
- Phone: 951.552.8111
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the CBU Community on ZeeMee
ZeeMee is a social media community where future Lancers can connect and get a real life view of CBU from current students! Click here to download the app and meet other future Lancers!
- Register for Classes
Enroll in your first semester classes by signing up for Class Registration! Academic Advising will support you through this online process where you pick out your first semester classes. Click here for more information!
- Questions? Contact Admissions.
- Phone: 951.343.4212
- Email: email@example.com
- Experience New Student Orientation
This single day event is designed to prepare you to hit the ground running when you start your first semester. Attending New Student Orientation is a must, as you’ll hear the in’s & out’s, the do’s and don’ts, and everything else you need to know be a successful Lancer. Registered students and their families are invited to attend either in person (way more fun!) or virtually (if you live too far way!).
- Pay your Balance
- Submit a signed Tuition and Fee Agreement prior to start of classes and make approved payment arrangements to cover your balance. Please contact Student Accounts to make your payment arrangements as soon as you finish class registration.
- Research semester payment plans.
- Questions? Contact Student Accounts.
- Phone: 951.343.4371
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get Connected at Welcome Weekend
Attend Welcome Weekend and get connected to campus resources, facilities, future classmates, the CBU community and Christ. More information related to the event is coming soon.