By this point in your academic career you may already have an idea of what your calling is, or you may still be in the process of narrowing down your options and figuring out how to best use your gifts and talents. If you are still on the fence or have some more questions, check out an exclusive Transfer Day preview event that we put on specifically for transfer students. If you are ready to become a university student, we are here to help you become a CBU Lancer.
Our admissions staff strives to make the admissions process enjoyable, informative and as easy as possible. Below we have listed the steps you will need to complete in order to be considered for admission into CBU.
- Fill out an application.
- Complete and submit an application for undergraduate admission.
- The Priority Application Date for fall 2017 is December 1, 2016.
- The application includes a 3–5 paragraph essay asking "What do you hope to gain from your experience as a student at California Baptist University?" Provide examples from an academic, social and spiritual standpoint.
- This $45 non-refundable fee can be paid by cash, check or credit card. Click here to pay online.
- Official transcripts need to be provided from all of the colleges and universities that you have attended.
- If you have less than 24 units, we also require you provide your official high school transcripts and SAT or ACT test score. The minimum requirement for admission into CBU is a 2.5 cumulative weighted GPA.
See our current Articulation Agreements with local colleges to find out how your units will transfer to CBU.
The Undergraduate Admissions Office upholds a rolling admission policy, which means that we do not have a set deadline for application. However, you will not receive your financial aid or be enrolled until you have been accepted to CBU. Spring 2017 applications will be available starting September 1, 2016 and fall 2017 applications will be available starting September 15, 2016.
* All Admissions documents must be sent to the attention of the Undergraduate Admissions Office:
8432 Magnolia Avenue
Riverside, CA 92504
FAX: (951) 343-4525