Students who have previously attended California Baptist University, whether online or on-campus, and for any reason discontinued enrollment for one or more semesters, must be approved to readmit.
Please follow these steps to apply for readmission to CBU:
- Complete and submit the readmit application for the correct program below:
- Pay the application fee*.
- The $25 non-refundable fee can be paid through the application portal.
- Submit transcripts from other college(s) attended since you last attended CBU (if applicable)
- Department/Program clearances.
- A representative from the Office of Student Success will seek department and/or program clearances from various CBU offices on your behalf for your readmission. When department/program clearances are granted, we will notify you of the next steps to begin registering for classes.
*Application fee does not apply to Online Undergraduate students.
- Please allow up to 10 business days for the application to be processed.
- Students who are readmitted to California Baptist University will be placed under the catalog current at the time of readmission.
- You may be required to submit additional documents or interview with a program director.