Students who have previously attended California Baptist University, but for any reason discontinued enrollment for one or more semesters, must be approved to readmit. Click this link if you intend to readmit into a CBU online program.
Please follow these steps to apply for readmission to CBU:
- Complete and submit the readmit application for the correct program below:
- Pay the application fee.
- The $25 non-refundable fee can be paid through the application portal.
- Submit transcripts from other college(s) attended since you last attended CBU (if applicable)
- Department/Program clearances.
- The Admissions Office will seek department and/or program clearances from various CBU offices on your behalf for your readmission. When department/program clearances are granted, we will notify you of the next steps to begin registering for classes.
- Please allow up to 10 business days for the application to be processed.
- Students who are readmitted to California Baptist University will be placed under the catalog current at the time of readmission.
- You may be required to submit additional documents or interview with a program director.