Students who have attended California Baptist University but for any reason discontinued enrollment for one or more semesters must be approved to readmit. The information below is for the traditional undergraduate student readmit process. Click these links if you intend to readmit into a CBU graduate or online program.
- If you were academically dismissed from CBU and are seeking to readmit, contact the Office of Student Success at (951) 343-4349 before applying for readmission.
- If you currently have a balance at CBU and are seeking to readmit, contact the Student Accounts Office at (951) 343-4371 before applying for readmission.
Please follow these steps in order to apply for readmission to CBU:
- Download and complete the application to readmit. Attach completed application to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay the $25 readmit fee online. Or you may submit cash or a check to the Undergraduate Admissions Office.
- Complete the Tuition and Fee Agreement and send to the Student Accounts Office.
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (951) 343-4515
Return all of the above items to Undergraduate Admissions via one of these methods below (email preferred). Please allow 7-10 business days for your readmit application to be processed.
Fax: (951) 343-4525
Mail: 8432 Magnolia Ave, Riverside, CA 92504
- Students who are readmitted to California Baptist University after officially or unofficially withdrawing will be placed under the catalog current at the time of readmission.
- You may be required to submit additional documents or interview with a program director.